glamour idols

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Cara Brett (Ultimate Daytime Babe 2011) - Chat & Discussion

theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

RE: Cara Brett - Chat & Photos
Already two great outfit from Cara this morning Smile, first the little leopard print hotpants and black top and now the small grey top and black leather hotpants. needless to say, Cara looks amazing this morningSmile
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2011 08:53 by theone1986.)
03-02-2011 08:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Cara really carrying on her top form from yesterday in some very sexy hotpants again! Looking great
03-02-2011 09:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

is'nt cara supposed to be doing a night shift at some point or am i going as mad as rammy
03-02-2011 16:11
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(03-02-2011 16:11 )rover1 Wrote:  is'nt cara supposed to be doing a night shift at some point or am i going as mad as rammy

According to others, she HAD planned a night show along side someone else (the name escapes me right now), but that other face has since left and so Cara has apparantly changed her mind and will be sticking to days only.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-02-2011 16:26
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Hannah P, Cara said the other day on the mic that if Hannah was back she would do a nightshow.
03-02-2011 16:30
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I just noticed a 'tweet' from Cara basically suggesting that all her 'followers' write in to Zoo and Nuts, in short 'lads mags', if we want to see her naked. Which to me suggests she would me MORE than willing to do so. So why not do a couple of night shows for Elite if she's so keen to lose layers ? I wonder why she wont...*cough MONEY cough*

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-02-2011 13:38
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

It does seem then that Cara would do a nightshow - if the circumstances were right. Her outfits for days are usually very revealing, and a great choice of bikinis show off her hot curves. Its just that extra step isn't it? What do you think she'd be like with the dirty talk, would she be up for that..? WinkBig Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR SEPTEMBER: HONEY SCOTT

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN THE 2024/2025 PREMIER LEAGUE PREDICTION THREAD - SEE HERE..
07-02-2011 20:43
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

All this talk has a bit of a "Get Amber on nights" vibe to it, and we all know how that ended Sad

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-02-2011 21:18
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Yeah.... maybe we shouldn't expect night shows for Cara afterall. If she's happy as she is, then thats fine - her day shows are very revealing anyway. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR SEPTEMBER: HONEY SCOTT

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN THE 2024/2025 PREMIER LEAGUE PREDICTION THREAD - SEE HERE..
07-02-2011 21:23
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Cara on nights (as long as she's comfortable etc.), I'm just not getting my hopes up. Cara asking her followers to write to lads mags and requesting the return of Hannah just gives the impression her fans and Elite will have to jump through hoops to get her on nights.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-02-2011 21:32

glamour idols