cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

[split] Caitlin Wynters - Elite TV Caps & Vids
Its only a matter of time before we see them fully!
22-02-2012 18:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Non-Babeshow Pics
Caitlin looks sensational this morning she is sparkling with that twinkle in her eyes which suggests she is in a fun and playful mood, her outfit is revealing and i love it, a good effort from this stunning babe today.
23-02-2012 09:21
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

hello & good morning everyone Wink what`s caitlins show been like today ?
i didnt get to sleep till turned 2am but was gonna stay awake coz i wondered/thought caitlin might be on the show and to be honest i just really didn't want to miss her if she was on i first seen her today turned 08:30, im sure i seen her saying she wanted to go home after only a couple of minutes of me watching,i hope she is ok and i hope she stays, i think caitlin looks amazing and thought omg when i just read your comment mate lol Rolleyes just my luck ay ....hope your having a glorious day btw caitlin Shy and its been great seeing you as always Xx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 10:10 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
23-02-2012 10:09
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Caitlin does look fantastic as always. It's quite noticeable though that she looks a whole lot happier when she has someone to talk to on the phone. So it would be nice if a few people on here who like her and want to carry on watching her on Elite actually pick up the phone and call her Wink Sitting there waiting for a nipslip doesn't actually make them any money.

Forgot to add: she said on the mic that she's not back till Monday, so it appears this show is instead of the scheduled one tomorrow.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 10:44 by eagle_si.)
23-02-2012 10:41
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

It's awkward to call Caitlin when she seems to only do morning shows lately. I've barely got time to get ready for work, let alone call herSad I wish Caitlin would do some day shows up to 8-9pm, at least i'll be home then.
23-02-2012 11:13
thatboy Offline
Banned

why does she have to keep working mornings all the time? I work until 4am so that means i dont wake up until around midday, so obviously i miss her and cuz she's my favourite babe to watch it makes it more dissapointing Sad
23-02-2012 12:22
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Believe me, it's not Caitlin's decision just to be on mornings. She has also done a couple of daytime shows recently, but only till around 3-4pm. Let's hope that when they dish out the shifts for next month that she's got some full days Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
23-02-2012 12:40
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Shy i was totally delighted to see caitlin when i turned on me telly just before 6 this morning & she is looking absolutely gorgeous and its just made my day-already Smile Big Grin Xx

24-02-2012 07:03
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes agree it was great to see Caitlin this morning looking as gorgeous as ever wearing a little outfit that suited her sexy body really well.
24-02-2012 09:40
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Smile Big Grin thanks caitlin,its been really awesome watching your show again this morning baby,its always awesome seeing you and i just adored ya cheeky little shorts Surprised and different gorgeous yellow top Shy
it was really good when you was wearing just 1 strap Wink but doubly awesome wen you slipped both down for a minute,i just wanted to say,if u read this,i hope you have an absolutely fabulous weekend Shy
thanks babe/elite Xx Big Grin

24-02-2012 10:50

gemma hiles