cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Discussion (Only)

ste2858 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Non-Babeshow Pics
Slightly off topic but what can sites does Caitlin use? MFC, AW or any others? Does she go full frontal?
20-01-2015 11:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

How good does Caitlin (especially her arse) look today ? Wowzers. Plenty of cheek on show Smile

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-01-2015 17:26
Robot Devil Offline

Another shift today that went unfulfilled. Seems to happen with Caitlin more than anyone else. She even said a couple of days ago that she was on today. No sign, evidently.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-02-2015 13:53
HEX!T Away
Retired

(20-01-2015 11:12 )ste2858 Wrote:  Slightly off topic but what can sites does Caitlin use? MFC, AW or any others? Does she go full frontal?
not to my knowledge mate. she occasionally does cam's on s66 but there very tame and costly, because theres often no 1 else in her room. so its up to you to tip the full cost of a topless or more show. although the more ive not witnessed. the farthest i managed to get her was topless and a twirl for 100 credit tip.
(basically a 10er). if you want pussy your looking at 800-1000 credits. but saying as iv'e never seen any 1 tip her that much, i cant say for sure if shes worth the expense.

i know hannah martin isnt... i and 4 others chipped in 1000 credits between us and we got a 5 second rub and a quick panty pull to the side that lasted less than a second...
she wonders why her room is empty and the guys that do call in for 5 dont tip that much now.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 00:43 by HEX!T.)
07-02-2015 00:40
Robot Devil Offline

I presume Caitlin wasn't on today after all.

26-02-2015 14:17
Monster82 Offline
Apprentice Poster

She was hardly on this morning, an hour maybe at most then disappeared. Her schedule does appear to be very unreliable even when compared to others, shame as she is stunning.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2015 16:32 by Monster82.)
14-03-2015 16:32
Robot Devil Offline

^ Which is odd as she was supposed to be on 'til midday, and yet a good few hours before that she posted on the twitter that she was on AW. Curious.....

14-03-2015 16:37
Robot Devil Offline

Was Caitlin on for just a couple of hours today ?

31-03-2015 10:35
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

Sadly yes, although the schedule says that she will be back later today. Strange.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
31-03-2015 10:51
Robot Devil Offline

This seems to happen rather frequently with Ms Wynters. I hate to say it but she's not exactly the most prolific with calls. I've long wondered if it's because she's always on the 'graveyard shift' (5.30am), but I'm not sure now. Plus, I fear she's slipping back into her old ways- as far as the less-than-appealing clobber. It would be nice if she went for a more revealing selection of gear. Obviously there are the draconian Elite rules in place, but it would be so good to see her wear some of the stuff she wore back in early 2012.

31-03-2015 11:16

gemma hiles