mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

cainan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(27-05-2010 09:15 )bombshell Wrote:  Another great night from Mica,looked like she was having fun last night,did Mica go home early,dont remember seeing her later on,thought Mica looked stunning i think it is because she is so confident now,and lost all those inhibitions.TongueTongue

Definatly.
27-05-2010 10:48
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-05-2010 09:15 )bombshell Wrote:  Another great night from Mica,looked like she was having fun last night,did Mica go home early,dont remember seeing her later on,thought Mica looked stunning i think it is because she is so confident now,and lost all those inhibitions.TongueTongue

dont know about mica going early but what i watched of her last night she was great, especially in the hot tub and wearing the wonderwoman knicks

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
27-05-2010 15:34
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I think Mica went home at 03:00am and left Charlie & Emma to finish off the last sessions. But she was brilliant whilst she was on. Big Grin
27-05-2010 17:46
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Certainly was a good night from Mica last night, gave a very good nights viewing. Seemed to be in a mischievious mood. loved the set with the wonder woman knickers then with the Beatles t-shirt & lace briefs, nice of the cameraman to get up close & linger there for a while. Entertainment factor always high when Mica is in one of those moods.
Mica left at 3 last night, her last set started at 2.30 when at the start she said that she was leaving early as she was off on her holiday for a week. So unfortunately no Mica until at least thursday/friday next week Sad

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
27-05-2010 17:52
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

So that means all her fans cope with for the next week is the thought of Mica lying topless on a beach somewhere!! I can think of worse things to think about lol!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
27-05-2010 18:03
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

My thought will be Mica covered in oil,then going in the shower naked like she did before,that night really surprised me,never thought i would see the day.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
27-05-2010 18:16
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(27-05-2010 17:52 )Rael 74 Wrote:  

Certainly was a good night from Mica last night, gave a very good nights viewing. Seemed to be in a mischievious mood. loved the set with the wonder woman knickers then with the Beatles t-shirt & lace briefs, nice of the cameraman to get up close & linger there for a while. Entertainment factor always high when Mica is in one of those moods.
Mica left at 3 last night, her last set started at 2.30 when at the start she said that she was leaving early as she was off on her holiday for a week. So unfortunately no Mica until at least thursday/friday next week Sad

How great would Mica look dressed up as Wonder Woman, just imagine..................TongueTongueTongueTongue. She could use her lasso on me anytime Big GrinWink

Hope she has a great holiday.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
27-05-2010 20:07
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(27-05-2010 20:07 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  
(27-05-2010 17:52 )Rael 74 Wrote:  

How great would Mica look dressed up as Wonder Woman, just imagine..................TongueTongueTongueTongue. She could use her lasso on me anytime Big GrinWink

Wonder Womans Knickers are too big Tongue
27-05-2010 20:22
irishtender Offline
Banned

lol Tongue
27-05-2010 20:34
Ollyspur Offline
Posting Machine